If you have ever watched TV shows such as "The Long Island Medium" or "The Haunting of," then you have seen evidential mediumship in action.

In a reading, the Medium will connect with a spirit of a loved one that has crossed over and bring the message to one person in the audience.  While that message can be a simple "your Grandmother loves you", the Medium needs to make sure they have the right person before giving the reading.  This is where Evidence comes in.

The Medium works to get specific information on whom they are talking to, such as when they died, how they died, what they wore, what they did in life, and specifics that only the spirit could tell them.  Only then can the Medium and the person getting the reading know that is truly their loved one.  Once that connection is made, questions can be asked and a real conversation can happen.

In TV land, they have the magic of editing and showing the Medium doing this in just a few minutes, but in reality it takes some time to connect and build that relationship to the spirit.  It's not a five minute clip and then off to commercial. This is why when we do Mediumship Gallery readings we book them for an hour or more.

If you want to see how real evidential mediumship works up close and personal, and possibly get a message, please join us on July 24th at either 1:00 PM or 4:00 PM.

Click Here for tickets. $45 pre-paid or $50 at the door.  Space is limited, so pre-payment is recommended.  Don't get turned away at the door!

Comments

Your ideas for the choice of Medium and the things people use in it are so good to know. Not many people think like this and it is good to be motivated in what you are doing. Writing in this way helps the other people to work out on these ideas.

08/29/2016 2:44am

I am not one hundred percent agreeable to using a medium to talk to loved ones who have already departed. It is a matter of opinion in view of my faith. However, I believe that supernaturals exist. However, even if they exist, I still maintain not to use any to get in touch with a departed loved one as a sign of respect to the Creator. What I do is talk to my departed loved ones through prayers.

01/30/2017 6:31pm

I've seen a lot of movies who are using these kind of medium. Well I don't really believe that it is true but I must say that it is really incredible. How really nice it would be if people will be able to talk to their loved ones who are already gone. If I will be given the chance to talk to someone, I would choose my grandmother. I really love her you see. I miss her so much as well. I would really grab the opportunity if I will be able to talk to her again but I guess that is really impossible to happen.

08/03/2016 3:05am

Very nice and awesome page i am vising here. I would like to suggest you that you have to update your all information with better way. Because i notice you have some stuff which is unarranged and you need to pay attention on your site.

08/14/2016 5:50am

This blog post really grabbed my attention. With that said I am going to subscribe. Therefore I will get more updates on what you have to say. Please keep writing as I want to learn more.

As of late, I facilitated an occasion on the east drift. Vigorously, everything arranged flawlessly, and Spirit indeed came through! I made them astound perusing after another and everybody in the room felt the intense psychic vitality.

11/13/2016 7:36am

I feel like that I've read this post before. Yet I don't remember where.

11/27/2016 4:25am

The first time I came here, less than 10 seconds the display is perfectly open, and the loading is completed less than 20 seconds and to open the article only took about 7 seconds. So I think this is very fast! Incredible! Trying to maintain!

03/04/2017 6:48am

03/25/2017 4:53pm

This web is really great. Love it so much. I can't wait for the next article.