I listen to you while the people around me are saying, “wow, this child is really wise” or “that’s amazing,”

but I know.

I know you are awake and walking in the way of our ancestors in a way where there

are no secrets, no surprises,

just supreme calm and acceptance…

And you wonder what all the fuss is about… “Isn’t everyone this way?” you think.

YES, but they have shut down, shut out, denied until they are asleep, but not you

For you the colors dance and the visions come and the voices speak of wondrous things.

You slip between worlds as easily as others breathe and you wonder why everyone takes things so seriously.

You are awake and alive and listen to the language of your soul.

You are the intuitive child.

but then,

I listen to the people around me as they say, “brother, that child is a handful,” or “I bet you have a time with that one.”

but

I know

I know.

are no secrets, no surprises,

just rage and intolerance

For you hear what the people are really thinking while they say their nice words, you see the colors of deceit swirl around them.

you feel their pain and anger and depression until you nearly collapse with the weight of it all.

You are awake and you hear everyone around you.

but you do not have the wisdom to handle it…

You are an intuitive child.

but then,

I listen to the people around me as they say, “what a daydreamer this little one is! does the child ever pay attention?”  This one had better start listening….”

but

I know.

are no secrets, no surprises,

just wondrous dimensions that forever dance before your eyes, and the many people from other dimensions who tell you such lovely stories.

and you listen, for these things are far more interesting than the physical world around you, and sometimes you are surprised to find you are indeed in a body.

It is such a clumsy and confining thing.

You are an intuitive child…

Comments

05/20/2016 5:38am

Nowadays kids need more attention of parents because they easily can involve in bad activities. I am very happy to you for sharing here because i was looking for this type of post.

08/31/2016 11:45pm

Children are precious, we must fill them with positive way ,encouragement, motivation and we must treat them in a very nice way s that when they grown up, they will be a good human carrying a value that being nice to other people is a must and a good thing to do, this article reminds me the days when I was young, thus reading this makes me thankful to the one that create this.

Susan Gale
05/21/2016 2:47am

Children have always required the attention of their parents, but I agree that with social media, it is more difficult to keep children away from bad activities.

It is such an amazing thing when your children are exceptionally bright. When children are taken to school to learn, it is highly likely that they will only come out to be less than what society expects of them. But wise children are not found in schools. They are found in homes. Parents have to make it a top priority to raise their children to be wise in all their ways. That is how they can become useful to society.

11/24/2016 9:47pm

A wise man once said that children and the youth are the hope of the country and I believe him. They can do a lot of great things in their life and they have a lot of potential in them. They must be cared for and we should harness this potential. We should let them express their creativity and let them be children while they still can.

susan
11/24/2016 11:03pm

thank you so much for visiting our blog and leaving your comment.

I personally like your post, you have shared good article. It will help me in great deal.

We also share some information about our business

This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a useful information here in the blog.

03/01/2017 10:37pm

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing.

03/01/2017 11:57pm

Science Channel’s are giving a complete knowledge to its viewers about every thing students write done dissertation on this subjects and show its importance.

03/02/2017 12:00am

03/02/2017 1:44am

It is a smart presentation with a unique way of writing and written in well mannered techniques.

Amazing article thanks or sharing..

03/02/2017 3:39am

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.