I have felt the energy of stones and plants, and know there is spirit in all of the natural world. But lately I’ve been reading the poetry of William Wordsworth and have discovered that Wordsworth knew this in his bones, in his heart, in his being.

To every natural form, rock, fruit, or flower,

Even the loose stones that cover the highway,

I gave a moral life; I saw them feel,

In another poem, he writes:

And ‘tis my faith that every flower

Enjoys the air it breathes.

That host of golden daffodils he saw “tossing their heads in sprightly dance” truly were dancing in delight at their own existence; this was no mere poetic description. Wordsworth understood, and I am coming to understand, thanks to his poetry.

I can see the life in my own yard through my own eyes.

For a time I offered thanks to the tree in my yard for its beauty, which may have helped in a small way to encourage its growth. But now that its offspring has grown and branches of both trees are mingling, the mother tree has grown fuller and taller. Seems to me that this growth in not coincidental. Why wouldn’t a tree appreciate companionship, just as we do?

Comments

04/12/2016 11:06am

NICE

08/08/2016 10:49pm

William Wordsworth is a writer who wrote such great poems. I read some of his poems and it's really moving. He is actually one of my inspirations upon writing my own poems. I am glad that you also enjoyed and appreciated his poems. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us

04/12/2016 11:09am

The educated persons are having the good thoughts and they can easily understand the critical situation and try of find out the solution of the problem. No Doubt education explore the human mind and make it wiser and developed the skills.

06/06/2016 8:31am

Amazing, how can be so blind!

I can see the life in my own yard through my own eyes as you too....

07/24/2016 11:13am

i would try to read his poetry. Thanks for review.

07/26/2016 9:41am

Check it properly or have someone else read it to be sure that's the only issue with it. In the start of a meeting tell them you think you may have sent an obsolete edition to them by mistakes.

08/01/2016 1:08am

I haven't read anything that William Wordsworth before but this is actually nice. He has this way with words that can capture and inspire the minds of others. Wordsworth is so connected to nature and the beauty of it that he gave more life to it. I felt happy. Truly a work of a great poet.

08/02/2016 5:24am

Shocking! I am all things considered astounded by the way you exceptional out in each commonsense sense every last little detail. It can be genuinely rushing toward help me a remarkable offer. A promise of thankfulness is all together to share your suggestion so certainly.Excellent post. See on our sensible studies on paper help from different destinations to get time tried examination of academic regions.

I like his poetry so much! He is very talented person. Good post.

08/20/2016 12:56am

I have read this article, and I am totally agreed with Mr William Wordsworth. There are so many things that God has gifted to us, and these things are like stones and plants that have the spirit and we can't imagine it.

04/22/2017 4:29am

It verbalizes a infinite imagination. i'm totally inspired with the actual transformation skill of author used for reworking his thoughts and presented here. impressed with deep meaning of this newsletter.

05/04/2017 5:31am

nothing live all of the time. Then why to keep equal patter of hard work again and again. Why to repeat identical strategy for extraordinarily essay. Use differ approach for distinctive subjects due to the reality each trouble has its private because of this. hold such posts on.